Re: [MiNT] Country codes

On 03/01/2013 21:54, Jean-François Lemaire wrote:
I don't know for Greek, but there is a Russian translation of XaAES.

Indeed, I didn't see it before.

I don't know if this has any bearing to the country codes in
question, though.

The rule from xaaes.cnf (as far as I understand):
Add the line: app_options = aessys, rsc_lang=1
Remove any line like: lang =

Then XaAES should use the language from the _AKP cookie, which comes itself from the NVRAM.

However, I have just discovered that FreeMiNT allows only NVRAM languages from 0 to 5. Any higher country code in the NVRAM is just ignored and replaced by 0 (US) in the _AKP cookie by the FreeMiNT kernel =-O

So XaAES has never been able to automatically switch to Russian when its country code (whatever it is) was set in the NVRAM =-O =-O

I will provide a patch.

--
Vincent Rivière