Re: [MiNT] How program CWD can change during appl_init() call?

On 09/01/2013 14:29, Eero Tamminen wrote:
Under these, the lines in TosWin2 are staggered (as Vincent
mentioned in earlier mail thread).

If you see the stairs effect in a TosWin2 *Shell*, that's a different problem. The one I described affects only the TosWin2 *Console* window, or the full-screen BIOS console.

The TosWin2 version coming with the trunk package just crashes on
startup, to NULL pointer access.

You can try my own build. It just works fine.
http://vincent.riviere.free.fr/soft/m68k-atari-mint/archives/mint/toswin2/

--
Vincent Rivière