Re: [MiNT] res change in xaaes using aranym

Am Dienstag, den 12.02.2013, 22:38 +0100 schrieb rudi <laufkopf@googlemail.com>:

 I tried 1.18 and its Xaaes with updating all files but failed to
bring
 up same resolution. seems blowup doesnt work or xaaes doesnt know of
 blowup. no resolution change.
 am i wrong? is blowup wrong? is xaaes wrong? any suggestions?

Hello,

this means you are using the *real* Falcon TOS, right?
Just in case you did not know, but using EmuTOS +fvdi, you can
set just about any resolution with ease.

AFAIK the gfx perfomance isn't so good with EmuTOS+FVDI, but I don't care because
that only counts when doing demos or such...

I'm using EasyMiNT Images for Aranym to get an intial setup.

Greets,
Ole