Re: [MiNT] XaAES, TosWin2 closed and wrong active window

Am Dienstag, den 12.02.2013, 11:20 +0100 schrieb Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere@freesbee.fr>:

2) The "configuration" scenario
- The user swiches to TosWin2
- Then he navigates in the various menus and dialog boxes to
configure TosWin2 the right way (ex: switch tw52/tw100 mode, etc).

That's not just an configuration scenario...

I often open a shell, close it, then I want to open another shell.... (via menu) The same goes for qed... Open a file, close the file, open another file...

I'm not sure if it is an configuration issue, but often I find that the qed menu isn't active anymore after I closed the last window of qed... - that's annoying, yes =)

Greets,
Ole