Re: [MiNT] Mintlib bug (?): rmdir delets symlinks to nonempty directories

Am Freitag, den 22.02.2013, 11:24 +0100 schrieb Andreas Schwab <schwab@linux-m68k.org>:

No, it doesn't.  That would violate POSIX, which mandates that rmdir
fails with ENOTDIR when called on a symlink.

Hm, I have to check that again, then I post exact results here again.

Let me explain the problem... when you call, for example rmdir("/usr") on mint (which is NOT empty ;)), the symlink is deleted, while on linux it is not deleted (of course, it is no symlink under linux...).

Greets,
Ole