Re: [MiNT] TOSWIN2 and cursor keys (solved?)

On 09/02/2013 01:38, Ole wrote:
How can this: (code&0xFF00)<=0x20) evaluate to true at any time?

This looks bogus...
code is a signed short.
So (code&0xFF00)<=0x20) is always true if the high bit is 1.

That may correspond to the high bit of the scan code, which means key released... but I'm not sure if this is the case a the GEM level.

I have just tested, the above code breaks the tw100 keyboard emulation.
It has to be reverted.

And now we can answer to Helmut:
Where do you think does that additional [ come from? It's surely not MiNT
nor toswin2.

It comes from TosWin2 in tw100 mode.
But as stated above, it has been broken recently in TosWin2.
This is why it worked with my old MiNT setup, but not in the newer (both in tw100 mode).

Regarding to Toswin2 in tw52 mode and the BIOS console, there are other stuff broken elsewhere... see my next message.

However, I don't know the reason for this addition.

Me either.

--
Vincent Rivière