Re: [MiNT] Arrow keys in nano

On 02/10/13 17:57, Vincent Rivière wrote:
On 09/02/2013 18:23, Helmut Karlowski wrote:
Still not convinced what is wrong from your description, but I'd have to
look myself I guess.

The situation is very simple.

nano uses termios to remove the IEXTEN flag, but it still expects to receive escape sequences for the arrow keys.

So:

- Either MiNTLib/FreeMiNT is fixed to behave like Linux (send escape sequences for the arrow keys, even if IEXTEN is disabled).

I'd expect this to be correct, as a lot of users would have complained about this.

Alan.