Re: [MiNT] Release TODO list

On 22/02/2013 17:16, Alan Hourihane wrote:
I'm going to look at the stat() bug again this weekend, but given this
is a TOS only bug in mintlib, it shouldn't hold up the FreeMiNT release.

Indeed, that bug is less important than I originally thought.

Can you update your TODO page with what realistically you think you can
get done.

Updated.

I absolutely want to include FPU support in mintv4e.prg, since support for EmuTOS for ColdFire will be a major new feature of FreeMiNT 1.18. This should be only a few assembler instructions at 2 or 3 places, anyway. And testing.

Regarding to the FireTOS internal PureC patcher, this is also a major feature. Jo Even provided a patch, it must be tested.

Also, I have to investigate the new stairs bug on the serial port, as I absolutely want to keep the fix for the stairs on console.

Last but not least, last time I tried XaAES on the 1.18 branch, the Application menu was severely broken. Helmut didn't merge his trunk patch to 1.18, this must be done (if not yet done).

I want to release at the end of the month.

Regarding to the EmuTOS release, everything is supposed to be finished now. I plan to release EmuTOS 0.9.0 this week-end.

After that, I will do as much possible for FreeMiNT.
Of course, the 1.18 release must be tested enough to avoid big regressions.

--
Vincent Rivière