Re: [MiNT] menubar,was:update:XaAES 1.5.0: boot-focus, loglvl

Yes I am referring Aranym 914 and Emutos Feb 27 release.
It is OK on my CT63.

> I am experiencing the same.
> For most application that set it's menu, I need to click on the menu once, before it starts to drop down the menu. Subsequent menu access seems to be normal - drops down with out clicking. Seems like menu needs to be in focus before it works (like a window). It annoying but I do not switch apps so much, so it's bearable.

I also see this but only on aranym, and only right after boot-up. This never happens on the TT so I always blamed aranym/fVDI for that. But I don't use the menubar very often so my experience may be incomplete.