Re: [MiNT] menubar,was:update:XaAES 1.5.0: boot-focus, loglvl

WongCK, 11.03.2013 11:50:51:

Yes I am referring Aranym 914 and Emutos Feb 27 release.
It is OK on my CT63.

I found that when 1. double-clicking on a desktop-icon to launch a program and 2. moving the mouse into the menubar the click-count is the one from the launch (2), what causes the menu to not pop out. I don't think this is platform-related, but maybe the click-count is reset somewhere which I've not found yet. Actually the double-click does not arrive in XaAES but seems to be read by the desktop directly, but XaAES still has those 2 clicks in its queue.

This may be wrong, but it is very hard to move the mouse and double-click at the same time so I force the click-count to max. 1 before further processing the mouse-move-event. This fixes it for me.

The initial "lame" menubar after boot-up is something different I guess.

--
Helmut Karlowski