Re: [MiNT] menubar,was:update:XaAES 1.5.0: boot-focus, loglvl

On 11/03/2013 18:26, Helmut Karlowski wrote:
I found that when 1. double-clicking on a desktop-icon to launch a
program and 2. moving the mouse into the menubar the click-count is the
one from the launch (2), what causes the menu to not pop out. I don't
think this is platform-related, but maybe the click-count is reset
somewhere which I've not found yet. Actually the double-click does not
arrive in XaAES but seems to be read by the desktop directly, but XaAES
still has those 2 clicks in its queue.

Good investigation.
Have you an idea why this happens now?
I didn't notice that problem in earlier XaAES builds.

--
Vincent Rivière