Re: [MiNT] Preemption in AES

OL, 06.03.2013 18:57:27:

I think it's logical because in this case the screen is locked by wind_update() other application can't draw anything else there will have drawing troubles!

Not necessarily - the AES could block redraws from the app only, but it's not designed that way, I guess in that case there would be the well-known grey bars that XaAES draws when the fileselector is moved. And the app must not draw anything itself using VDI-calls, because the rectlist might be outdated.

--
Helmut Karlowski