Re: [MiNT] gcc / m68k + 68030 + fpu

Am 01.07.2013 um 00:22 schrieb Vincent Rivière:

> This means mixing CPU options (which is highly discouraged), but that should do what you expect.
>
> --
> Vincent Rivière

While we are at it: I noticed that the multilib feature only works for the standard library search path.

If you have a multilib directory structure elsewhere and point the library search path to the base of that directory structure, the toolchain does not pick up the libraries according to the compiler/linker options.

An example: suppose you have a library "libmine.a" compiled for plain m68000 and for m68020-60, installed to /usr/m68k-atari-mint/lib. If you link with "-m68020-60" (just specifying "-lmine" at the cc command line), the linker picks up /usr/m68k-atari-mint/lib/m68020-60/libmine.a as its supposed to.
If you have the same directory structure elsewhere (say ./lib/libmine.a and ./lib/m68020-60/libmine.a) and link with "-m68020-60 -L./lib -lmine", the linker picks up the plain m68k library version instead if you do not explicitely specify the multilib directory (-L./lib/m68020-60).

Is this intended behaviour (I'm not too accustomed with multilib)?
If yes, is there a way to specify that you want to use multilibs outside the standard library search path?

Regards,
Markus