Re: [MiNT] gcc / m68k + 68030 + fpu

On 01/07/2013 06:29, Markus Fröschle wrote:
Is this intended behaviour (I'm not too accustomed with multilib)?

I think so (even though that's very dumb).

If yes, is there a way to specify that you want to use multilibs
outside the standard library search path?

I don't know, I don't think so.
Multilib is a very poorly documented feature (even if overused on m68k targets). It seems that GCC people don't like that very much.
That could be asked on the GCC mailing list...

--
Vincent Rivière