Re: [MiNT] Running a barebones FreeMiNT kernel with Hatari in 000 mode

On Tue, 2013-10-15 at 17:50 +0000, Peter Slegg wrote:

> There used to be various printer spoolers for the ST and IIRC
> Magic! could background print. It would be nice to get those
> features again.

I used a buffered /dev/lp back when I had a printer (15 years ago or
so...). The buffer size could only be changed at compile time, I set it
to 100kb and it worked very well together with NVDI which I set to print
to file /dev/lp.

I can't remember exactly what this project was called, but I'm pretty
sure it's this one: ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/atari/mint/devices/lpdev.zoo

Jo Even