Re: [MiNT] Running a barebones FreeMiNT kernel with Hatari in 000 mode

On 10/12/13 17:32, Helmut Karlowski wrote:
Vincent Rivière, 12.10.2013 18:15:32:

On 12/10/2013 18:05, Alan Hourihane wrote:
I'm sure I've used GEM=ROM before and the keyboard has worked.

It never worked for me for graphical programs (including the desktop).
However it works fine in textmode (when running a .tos/.ttp).

Use my kernel. This has been discussed before.

Helmut,

Can you identify the code I need to pull into the trunk ? Or create a diff and
submit it to the list so we can see the issues ?

Thanks,

Alan.