Re: [MiNT] updated: XaAES 1.6.6

On 29 October 2013 23:23, Helmut Karlowski <helmut.karlowski@ish.de> wrote:
> Jean-François Lemaire, 29.10.2013 22:10:10:

> Then I'd blame troll. I cannot even get it to run from troll, and I really
> tried. But I don't have internet in aranym.

You don't need networking for this. This should even work under TOS.

>> As the above quote from Ozk shows, if this is complex for AES developers,
>> it's
>> (potentially) even worse for applications coders.
>

> It's more complicated for the AES-developer of course!

I meant understanding how the underlying system works. I don't know
what the system has to do in order to launch an app for me. When I
encounter something that doesn't work, I must 1st figure out if it's
my own code or something else. I've literally spent days debugging my
code before posting here about the CWD issue I was facing.

> Argh! Right. Now what? Do a poll? Can anybody safely confirm what TOS does
> here?

Not sure TOS has to be taken into account at all, to be honest.

Cheers,
JFL
--
Jean-François Lemaire