Re: [MiNT] Software IDE

All you need to make fire the modern way is using this.

On Friday, 20 December 2013, 3:22, Peter Slegg <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk> wrote:
On Thu, 19 Dec 2013 13:37:11 , Henk Robbers <h.robbers@chello.nl> wrote:
> Op 12/18/13 10:11 PM, Helmut Karlowski schreef:
>
> > Remember that linux was written on MicroEmacs so you'd probably do great
> > things with it :)
>
> Yes, those were the days, when an axe was all you need to built a home. :-)

It's amazing things people did with flint tools, steam engines and valve
radios, tools that we would have no idea how to use at all. Things move on
and we become unable to use old technology. How many of us can make fire ?

I saw a news item earlier this year where a teenager was given a cassette
walkman. It was a week before he found out cassettes have 2 sides !

I cna use vi but I choose to avoid it.

Regards,

Peter