[MiNT] Samba working

I've committed another couple of fixes to the freemint kernel.

One is to fix the ext2fs filesystem during append operations that causes the inode size not to be flushed correctly, this now gets smbd working.

The second is a fix to the inet4.xdd which allows binding of a socket to the broadcast address of the interface. This gets nmbd working.

I've uploaded samba 3.6.20 to the gentoo site under net-fs, which is working great here now.

Alan.