Re: [MiNT] Packages upgraded

On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 9:19 PM, Peter Slegg <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk> wrote:
I am  not going to repartition my HD and install mutliple versions
of everything. :-)
It is really not that scary. You take your ext2 partition, create two new folders -- m68000 and m68020-60 and copy my binaries into that. Then just comment out the u:/usr line in mint.cnf and create a new one, point to one of the new directories. If something goes wrong, just revert these changes and delete the two folders.

Is there not some way to get gcc in the rpm process to build for the various
targets ? Setting an env variable for instance ?
The method above is far the easiest one. Else you need to mess with rpm build scripts, CFLAGS/LDFLAGS etc, very error prone and most likely you'll compile a mixed cpu binary.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org