Re: [MiNT] Window with toolbar and redraw messages

Jean-François Lemaire, 01.12.2013 19:40:01:

As an example, suppose you have inside a toolbar a box with some scrollable text drawn via the VDI. Each time you click the arrows you receive a message so you can scroll the text. But when the text must be redrawn for some other reason, the window never receives a WM_REDRAW message so you can't update the
text.

What other reason? Is your prg informed of that? If yes: Can't you redraw the area ("update the text") yourself (or send a WM_REDRAW to yourself)?

I suspect there is no other way around a G_USERDEF in those cases.

I don't like that. But I'm currently no expert for toolbars.

--
Helmut Karlowski