Re: [MiNT] MiNT and Myaes

Hello,

I check and in this mment I know reason. In Mint.cnf file
this line should be inactive

#GEMDOS_CON=u:/c/mint/con.out

Regards
Kroll

W dniu 2014-09-27 18:03, OL napisał(a):
Hello,

very strange, but I have already heard this and I not remember
unfortunately what is the reason. MyAES use only Xbios function
Bconstat and Bconin.

Perhaps you can try rename myaes.tos by myaes.prg? Have you try to
run it above another AES for test, does keyboard work?

You can contact me if you want to do some tests and try to understand
the problem.

Regards

Olivier
Hi,

I have some problem with MiNT and MyAES 0.95, destop Thing loaded but the keyboard is not active I have not change the name etc.
No reaction when press any key.

Regards
Kroll

Dr Piotr Mietniowski
Department of Electronics
AGH University of Science and Technology
Av. Mickiewicza 30
30-056 Krakow, Poland
Bldg. C1 r. 212 tel. +48 12 617 30 44
e-mail: mietniow@agh.edu.pl