Re: [MiNT] MyAES - setting default skin

Le 08/12/2014 01:04, Darren Wetherilt a écrit :
I have installed the Zorro skins into MyAES and now on boot, it asks me to select my skin before the Desktop is loaded.

Is it possible to set a default skin with perhaps a timeout so I can set a skin to be applied if I don't touch the selector for say 5 seconds?

Darren.

Not possible for the moment, if you prefer one skin rather the other, just remove the folder with skin you don't want.

I'm not sure speak of MyAES on Mint mailing list is the best area if there is nothing relative to Mint itself, you can contact me directly I answer to question.

Olivier