Re: [MiNT] Issue with Mint 1.19 and Litchi

Thank you all for this quick, intense and successful problem solution
:-)
I am writing this message with Troll under Mint 1.19 build from
yesterday on Aranym 1.02 : it rocks !

Jean François, I share the same feeling, they both feel faster.

--
Send with Troll on EasyAraMint