Re: [MiNT] Issue with Mint 1.19 and Litchi

Suggestion to myself: look into fselect() function, to see if something has changed in the CVS.

Thanks to Lonny, my GFA code uses MiNTnet calls (via gemdos functions), examples were great to understand, but it gets more complex when one build a full internet client.

@Philippe: you should enable the log files in Litchi and Troll (shows telnet dialog with the ftp/nntp/mail server), and show it, after you mask yours passwords (private mail or in attached file in the thread on the www.atari-forum.com)

Cheers,

Raj