Re: [MiNT] USB hub

Hi Peter,

> On Sat, 4 Apr 2015 14:12:32 , David Gálvez wrote:
>> Commit message:
>>
>> If allocation of a new USB device is not possible, probably because we
>> have reached the maximum number of allocated devices allowed, return error.
>>
>> Contributed by David Galvez.
>>

> I would like to get a USB panel for the front of the Milan,
> one with card slots as well. Any recommendations ?

No sorry, I can't tell you anything specific, in theory USB hubs work
fine, I've only tried with one which is working OK here.

> I've been holding off until the normal card reader I have
> is working with the Milan.

I remember that the card reader was detected but there were problems
later, where is exactly the problem? during transfers?
I have two card readers and both are working fine here. If you have
access to a Linux computer can you give me please what the command
"lsusb -v" shows for your card reader.