Re: [MiNT] Memory protection for the FireBee?

Thanks Markus for the great description of the problem!

On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 10:51 AM, markus@mubf.de <markus@mubf.de> wrote:
I'm not saying it would be impossible (it definitely could be made), it's just that its a _real huge_ load of work.

I'm curious here -- how it's handled in other m68k-compatible OSes? Like NetBSD, Linux? I doubt there are significant differences between 680x0 and CF, from what I've seen (and remember), all those OSes expect only a very small amount of low-level / CPU specific code written.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org