Re: [MiNT] Mandir

Hey,

FHS says /usr/share/man is the default for Unix like operation systems. See Here: http://www.pathname.com/fhs/pub/fhs-2.3.html

Cheers

Am 20. Oktober 2015 22:41:40 MESZ, schrieb Mark Duckworth <mduckworth@atari-source.org>:
Does anyone have any opinions on the mandir location?  mint seems to be
mixed opinion where some packages follow a normal /usr/share/man while
many packages are /usr/man and apparently q-funk was a partial driver of
this. maybe /usr/man is the BSD standard. Does anyone object to my use
of /usr/share/man? I tend to follow the path that requires the least
special exceptions and customization to the gnu packages.

Mark