Re: [MiNT] Mandir

Yep, so I'm inclined to use that.  But many of these sparemint packages
were made before the year 2000 even so I figured I'd check.  I think
most people are probably more interested in a modern setup and tooling
on a 680x0 or above system.  68000 with 4mb ram, I'm not sure how you'd
make useful ;)

Mark