Re: [MiNT] GCC return register

On 19/03/2016 14:01, Miro Kropáček wrote:
Oh wow, I wouldn't think about this, thank you!

Hehe...

When coding cleanly, a commit should be related to a single functional change. Unfortunately, since I imported the release patches, several features became mixed in single commits. This doesn't matter much, since usually I didn't add much feature changes between releases.

In the commit I quoted in the previous message, there is also a change about the __M68881__ define. Of course this is unrelated.

So in order to get GCC returning floats in fp0, you just have to recompile your favorite version after putting that little pink block at the right place :-)

BTW: I must admit that it is *your* request in this thread which kicked my *ss to fulfill this whole GitHub thing. I had it in mind for years but... oh, laziness... Now it is done :-)

--
Vincent Rivière