[MiNT] binutils 2.26

Hello.

I have upgraded the binutils to 2.26.

You can get the cross-tools binaries there as usual:
http://vincent.riviere.free.fr/soft/m68k-atari-mint/

And you can see the MiNT changes on GitHub:
https://github.com/vinriviere/m68k-atari-mint-binutils-gdb/commits/binutils-2_26-mint

Really, thanks to Git, is now a pleasure to work on those patches :-)
There were minor things to change for the jump from 2.24 to 2.26, but nothing fundamental.

Of course it is better to upgrade, but this version does not bring anything new for our platform.

In the same time, I have also upgraded the MiNTLib to current CVS. For the next round I will update the other libraries, and maybe GCC.

--
Vincent Rivière