[Freemint-list] Headless MiNT on M5484LITE

Mark Duckworth mduckworth at atari-source.org
Fri Sep 16 18:30:27 MSD 2016

Wow, I somehow missed that the mailing list moved...  For almost a whole
year!

Hello all,

I see that the headless mint project on M5484LITE is pretty much done.
I am trying to get it running on my board and mint boots but when I
issue an ifconfig -a I don't see an eth0.  So the FEC driver isn't
working.  So 2 questions:

1) Is the FEC driver expected to work with the dbug version of emutos or
do I need the BaS version?  Can I flash the BaS version from within dbug
(just so I don't have to get out my TBLCF).
2) Should keyboard i/o be expected to work?  I can see console output
but no keystrokes get through.  I simply have to remove the CF and
insert debugging statements from another machine.  This is workable but
I just wonder if it's expected.

Thanks!
Mark