[Freemint-list] Headless MiNT on M5484LITE

Mark Duckworth mduckworth at atari-source.org
Fri Sep 16 19:38:24 MSD 2016

I have answered both of my questions, and both are more directed at
emutos probably than mint.  The FEC driver doesn't have the DMA handler
which is provided either by FireTOS or BaS which means the BaS version
has to be directly flashed.  Keyboard I/O may work properly with the
BaS, I do see from emutos posts that it is supposed to work.

Thanks,
Mark