[Freemint-list] Interesting github project / ressurection

Keli Hlodversson keli at keli.dk
Wed Jan 25 12:46:25 MSK 2017

Agreed here. I admit that most of the fun hacking on ParaTOS (my parallel
implementation of an Linux system call emulator mentioned earlier) went
away when I had implemented the basic system calls and was able to load
other executables from an emulated executable.

Since then, the development has been dormant. Unless I get some traction on
a VDI -> Cairo bridge I've been playing around with.... sigh... some day ;)

With kind regards,
Hrafnkell "Keli" Hloedversson