[Freemint-list] fVDI driver for WinUAE: UAEGFX.SYS

Miro Kropáček miro.kropacek at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 01:29:03 MSK 2017

On 13 February 2017 at 21:10, Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere at freesbee.fr>
wrote:

> You can see the result there, with EmuTOS, FreeMiNT and XaAES:
> https://s3.postimg.org/581wg89yr/xaaes_uaegfx.png
>
> Don't be mistaken, even if it looks like an ARAnyM setup, it is really an
> Amiga emulator running standard Atari software :-)

Heresy! :-) Seriously, great job. And I thought I pissed off the Amiga
community by releasing an Amiga demo in its final version while they are
stuck with a party version. Now you have given them a decent OS finally and
it's an Atari one! :D

3) As Johan's new repository is not available yet, I have put all my fVDI
> work on GitHub, in my own profile:
> https://github.com/vinriviere/fvdi/

Is it safe to create new fVDI builds for Aranym out of it? I mean, until
Johan creates his own repository.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org