[Freemint-list] partition check

Piotrek mietniow at agh.edu.pl
Sun Feb 19 10:09:30 MSK 2017

I would like to add my comments and my trouble. After install the newest
hddriver 10 every time I start the system both partitions ext2 are
checked even though the system has been properly closed and unmounted
partitions.
Is someone already has solved this problem

Piotr/Kroll

W dniu 16.02.2017 19:48, Peter Slegg napisał(a):
> I updated my kernel and Xaaes a few days ago.
>
> Now when I boot up, it says h: wasn't cleanly dismounted and
> checks it.
>
> The other ext2 partition isn't affected, maybe it is just the
> one Mint is using ?
>

> Peter

Dr Piotr Mietniowski
Department of Electronics
AGH University of Science and Technology
Av. Mickiewicza 30
30-056 Krakow, Poland
Bldg. C1 r. 212 tel. +48 12 617 30 44
e-mail: mietniow at agh.edu.pl