[Freemint-list] Falcon + _FPU cookie

Miro Kropáček miro.kropacek at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 10:06:37 MSK 2017

On 12 March 2017 at 16:49, Thorsten Otto <admin at tho-otto.de> wrote:

> The code does not try to detect which FPU is installed in the SFP, it only
> detects its presence. I think that's not possible.

Sure it is, look at the code -- it digs out the format word from a memory
mapped address and iterates one more time via the detection code.

About the bus error: the docs are wrong. It does generate a bus error (I
tried your value - $fffff940 and also the value which is used in the
detection code for the format word, $fffffa44, same result).

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org