Re: libraries

> I don't see what's so bad about having compatibility files like a
> tos.h that just includes osbind.h.  So you might have to wait an extra
> half a second, but if you're in that much of a rush you should
> probably be using a different computer :-)

Perhaps it's the pedantic side of me :-) BTW: exactly this is the
reason why I normally use PureC (it's faster by a factor of 5 and still
creates faster executables).

> I'm all for cleaning up the ANSI namespace in the current headers, and
> making those the "standard", with a compatibility header you can
> include to get all the old names by #defines (preferably NOT by having
> duplicate files with different names for the same things, as then
> there will be two places to maintain the same stuff.)

I don't think that there's an 'ANSI' namespace for 'typedefs'. That's why I
think that Atari's original names (like 'DTA' should be used).

--
Julian F. Reschke, Hensenstr. 142, D-W4400 Muenster