Again: TOS and GEM bindings

I think that I didn't make clear enough what I am proposing. :-)

(1) A standard set of function prototypes and operating system bindings.
(2) A standard name and location for these header files.

Of course it's up to the library maintainers to decide whether they want
to do that as separate include files, ot if they prefer to #include
their original files and to #define all differences.

The idea is that I can be *sure* that (example) <tos/gemdos.h> exists,
and that it contains a 'standard' definition for the DTA structure.

You might prefer:

--- tos/gemdos.h ---

#include <osbind.h>

#define DTA _DTA

..but that's not the point :-) The interesting points are (1) and (2).

--
Julian F. Reschke, Hensenstr. 142, D-W4400 Muenster