mint library, possible mint bug

Patchlevel 27 of the library will almost definitely be ready by
Friday.  I've applied almost all the patches I have to date (except a
few that I'm holding until the next release).

I just recently got version 0.99 up and running, and I occasionally
get FATAL() debug messages:  "kfree:  memory not allocated by kmalloc"
or something similar.  I haven't been able to trace down the cause of
this (it happens at seemingly random intervals.)  Anyone else notice
this or is it just me?

cheers,
entropy