MiNT Library Patchlevel 27

The following 16 messages are the MiNT library Patchlevel 27.

The include files (mntinc27) are in 4 parts, mntinc27.ua[a-d]

The source files (mntlib27) are in 12 parts, mntlib27.ua[a-l]

Each part is 700 lines...if that's too large or too small, please let
me know what the standard size for uuencoded mail messages is.

I'd like opinions on whether this release is fit for human consumption
(that is, should I put it in the archive?)

Enjoy,
entropy