PL105 of MiNT

Hello all:

MiNT 1.05 is having a problem seeing the third partition on my fixed disk.
It is a 60 meg minix partion (the first two are smaller TOS partitions).
The funny thing is that my fourth and fifth partitions are on a syquest
drive and are 60 and 25 meg minix partitions and they are seen by MiNT.
If I use the ICD cpx to relog the hard drives after MiNT boots gem, MiNT
then recognizes the third partition, but it only behaves well for a short
time before I get the message "data on drive e may be damaged". Now this is
odd, because I went back to MiNT 104 and all was well, I even fsck'd the third
partition to make sure and it was indeed clean.

On a side note, has anyone attempted a port of the new ispell that is
now on prep.ai.mit.edu? I did a quick port of version 2 a year or so back
and it work well for me. The new version was a snap to get to compile, but
it gives a buss error when run. I tried the new GDB port for MiNT, but
depending on the phase of moon GDB tells me that the buss error happens in
diferent functions?

Cheers,
Scott

P.S. rember to please respond to "scottdmi.stevens-tech.edu" not what the
"From:" line says. This is really getting as annoying to me as it is to all
you.