Re: Bus error -- core dumped

>Now, the signal dispatch table is (I assume) part of the process's state
>information, and MiNT knows which process died, so it should have enough
>information to invoke my signal handler.  So why doesn't it?

Because of a bug in MiNT 0.95. I can't remember when this was fixed;
it may work correctly in 1.05, and certainly will in 1.06.

Note that it is not possible to return from a SIGBUS error handler,
although longjmp()ing out of it should work. (Returning will restart
the offending instruction on a 68030, causing another bus error, and
will produce unpredictable results on a 68000.)

Eric