Re: If MiNT goes UNIX then Atari goes down the Trash Can (r

In <199401171634.AA21113@ruulot.let.ruu.nl>, Annius Groenink wrote:

> I suggest you do start a different mailing list, then.

Annius, when Torsten Scherer (sp?) introduced the topic, he had set up a
new mailing list! Every response to his original message that I have seen
said "do it here". I never read any objections, not from you nor from
anyone else. So either *I* missed something, or else *you* did.

Is there anyone on an internet site willing to maintain a new list?

Regards,
           Waldi  (walra%moacs11@nl.net)