Filesystem compatability ...

Personally I'm in favour of run time code if at all possible. This has the
advantage of not requiring recompilation or two binary versions. This could
be made fairly transparent. E.g. for a shell if $HOME is on a Minixfs partition
use .shellrc if GEMDOS shell.rc .
	Alternatively there is lways the possibility of binary configuration,
this is very easy with the nlist() finction. I can post an example of how
to do this if anyone isn't sure and it's the most compact solution.
Steve.