Re: user-written interrupt handlers

> On the other hand, it should be _possible_ for an interrupt handler to
> raise a signal; for instance, in the case of a SLIP handler, we'd like
> to receive a signal (or whatever) when a datagram has been completely
> received, not at every received character...
>
> But I don't know if it is safe to call Pkill (via the kernel) in an
> interrupt handler.

	I tried to call Psigsetmask from a trap 2 handler via the
kernal table once.  I can't remember if it allways crashed, or just
when a signal was pending, but it did crash.  The only thing I could
see in the source code that would explain the crash was a call to
check_sigs().  Pkill also calls check_sigs().

	Jason