Three things

Is anyone archiving all of these fast-and-furious patches to MiNT 1.10?
I haven't actually built it yet; I kinda wanted to wait until all the
activity died down a bit...  Would someone consider making a huge diff
between the original source, and their working source with all the
patches applied?  (Then again, if 1.11 is going to be very soon, maybe I
should just wait...)

I finally started work on my cross-compiler cookbook last night; I should
be able to finish it in few days.  I'm kinda counting on the people on this
list who've installed cross-compilers in the past to give my article a
technical review... also, if anyone wanted to try using it as a reference
while installing a new cross-compiler, that would be awesome.  I'm going
to cover things like installing on a little-endian system, creating
debuggable binaries (if you're on a little-endian system, you need to
use sym-ld on your Atari), etc.  If anyone can think of something that
ought to be in there, and the I might overlook, PLEASE email me to bring
it to my attention!

Hmm.  I've completely forgotten what my third thing was.  So the Subject
line is lying...  ;-)

--
Chris Herborth                    \`o.0'       herborth@53iss6.Waterloo.NCR.COM