MiNT-net 0.30

I installed MiNT-net 0.30 last night, but didn't get to play with it... it
tells me I have to patch MiNT 1.10 to 1.10+ (using the patch in the package);
the strange thing is, I'm using MiNT 1.09 still!  Whoops...  ;-)

What I'd like to know is, will MiNT-net let me use SLIP or something over
my serial line (I've borrowed a fast modem) to connect to another machine
in some sort of standard UNIX way?  If I can, I'll port LYNX (the World-Wide
Web browser) as soon as I can...

If it can't, are there plans to support this?  Will we need a slip.xdd or
something?

--
Chris Herborth                    \`o.0'       herborth@53iss6.Waterloo.NCR.COM