Re: split biosfs.c into several XDD's?

Torsten Scherer wrote:

>  My current understanding of which chips drive which device is this:
>
> 	| modm1	| modm2	| serl1	| serl2 (LAN)
> --------+-------+-------+-------+------------
> ST/STE| STMFP	|	|	|
> MSTE	| STMFP	| SCC-B	|	| SCC-A		(a bit unsure about SCC-A)
> TT	| STMFP	| SCC-B	| TTMFP	| SCC-A
> Falcon| SCC-?	|	|	|		(and the other channel?)

  FALCON| MFP   | SCC-B |       | SCC-A         (it's also possible to
                                                 use a three-wired line
                                                 with the MFP of the
                                                 FALCON!)

I'd really be happy to get a device-driver for only *one* serial port of
my FALCON. It's a pity to install MiNT-Net next to my Sun 3 if I cannot
use SLIP. ;(

Bye,
Knarf
--
    Frank Bartels       |      Fax/UUCP: + 49 89 5469593          | MiNT is
knarf@nasim.sta.sub.org | Login: nuucp Index: /pub/ls-lR.nasim.gz | Now TOS!