MiNT SCSI driver

In <m0pw7Hg-000ERxC@lloyd.com> you wrote :

>At one time I had the complete SCSI docs online, but not at the moment. There
>is a BBS you can dial that has it all, if you read comp.periphs.scsi it's in
>their FAQ list.
>
>The TT and Falcon both use NCR 5380 SCSi controller chips, as far as I know.

This is correct (actually the Logic LC53c80) , but as far as I can tell,
they're on the other side of different DMA controllers. The SCSI spec is
certainly available, and _very_ large. Find someone with a lineprinter - my
copy (on 70gsm paper) is about 6" thick.

>  Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Find a local chip supplier that supports the 5380 : they're made by NCR, Logic,
Zilog and National Semiconductor at least, and get a datasheet from them.

>  Steve

mike smith : silicon grease monkey  | If you think it can't be done, |
miff@asharak.apana.org.au           | it means you don't have enough |
miff@apanix.apana.org.au            | money in your budget.          |